Monday, February 22, 2010

A bit about the food…

The food is good even though it is fried in oil regardless of what it is. We have fresh watermelon, pineapple and bananas. We have chicken often and they do cook it to death so I have been eating it. The food is very starchy and it is easy to get bloated.

My practice is not to eat too much of one thing. Some of the ladies have found something they like and then they just eat that one thing and end up hugging the toilet later. There has been some eating and drinking mistakes around the house but for the most part there does not seem to be more than one person down at a time. We also go into town and buy yogurt to keep in the frig. And that has helped us stay healthy on several levels…. Thank God for yogurt!

We have a saying around here, “Just one mistake” and you can be in trouble. My “mindful practices” have really paid off. I must say I am completely present at all times, and very mindful of what I eat. I have just 5 more days to go (after today) and I am hoping I will get through with no ailments.

No comments: